- Handling client communications and managing all deliveries of each engagement to ensure the Quality and TAT is maintained.
- Exposure to personal and corporate tax returns/laws.
- Expertise on Book-keeping (through QuickBooks) and finalization of accounts (through Case-ware).
- Financial Statement Presentation and Review of financial statements for various engagements (Notice to Reader/Review) GAAP/ASPE for different organization types (Corporations, Trusts, Partnerships, Non-profit organizations, Proprietorship).
- Reviewing Individual , Corporate and Trust tax returns.
- Reviewing tax calculations by tax analyst and ensuring feedback is documented.
- Manage and direct the day-to-day activities of the offshore accounts and tax group.
- Responsible for complying with daily submission of time sheet, updating workflow systems.
Person specification (competencies):
- Graduate with 2-5 years of experience into Indian Accounting preferably with a CA Firm .
- Must have good knowledge of month end and year end finalisation of accounts.
- Must have worked on any of the software’s (CaseWare, Sage, Xero and QuickBooks preferred).
- Decent Communication skills.
- Should have experience into MS Excel
- Prefer Mumbai based candidates only.