Information to Shareholders
The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has amended the Regulation 40 of SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 whereby requested that shareholders of listed Companies who continue to hold shares in physical form are advised to dematerialize their shares on or before 5th December, 2018 otherwise transfer of securities in physical form, post 5th December, 2018 will not be permitted.
SEBI vide their Press Release dated 3rd December, 2018 have extended the aforesaid deadline and the transfer of securities only in demat form shall now come into force from April 1, 2019.
Pursuant to SEBI circular dated 20th April 2018, shareholders whose ledger folios do not have or have incomplete details with respect to their PAN and Bank Account particulars are mandatorily required to furnish these details to the Issuer Company/RTA for registration under their folio.
- Register on SCORES Portal
- Mandatory details for filing complaints on SCORES:
- Name, PAN, Address, Mobile Number, E-mail ID
- Effective communication
- Speedy redressal of grievances
Tripartite Agreement (Change of RTA)
- The list of documents provided herein above are indicative and Datamatics reserves the right to call for additional documents for enhanced due diligence on case to case basis.
- The Forms & Documents are subject to change, based on amended instructions received from Regulatory and Statutory Authorities.
- In case of any further clarifications, you may get in touch with us.