‘Content is the King’, I know this is the highly used ‘Cliché’ line in the digital world. Even though it has become a cliché, still the content proves it’s worth every single time, right! The real worth of content stays hidden until it doesn’t get visibility and content syndication makes that happen. Content syndication is one of the content methods of republishing the content on various third-party sites with a specific end goal. It helps B2B companies to overcome their major marketing challenges such as expanding the customer reach, customer engagement, search engine rankings, product awareness, brand promotion, etc. Content syndication is not restricted to any particular form of content, from blog posts to infographics, videos, articles, Whitepapers, newsletters, eBooks, webinars; you can syndicate any type of content through trusted channels. One of the prime advantages of content syndication is it expands your compass and allows you to tap the audience who may never be introduced to your products or services that too in a shorter time.
Kick Start the Lead Generation with Content Syndication
- If you want to buy a laptop, what would be the first thing that you will do to find the information about the laptops? Let me guess, you will do online research about the laptops, read the articles, news, reviews, Whitepapers, eBooks, blogs, etc. to get the knowledge about the available laptop models and take the purchase decision. In short, content syndication is the first step that prospects most commonly take to reach out to the product.
- It enables an inbound as well as an outbound lead generation by providing the database of interested prospects, gained through the gated content.
- Sharing your content assets on various online platforms increases the relevant backlinks and enhances brand credibility. Ultimately, this improves search engine performance and generates traffic that could possibly create qualified leads.
- Channelizing content through various high authorities and reputed websites will leverage your brand presence in front of top leaders of the industry.
- Do you know content has the capability to travel at the speed of sound? Yes. Content syndication helps you to reach out to the wider audience in a shorter time period and a lesser budget. This cost-effective method gives access to the audiences, which may turn hundreds of views into thousands by sharing the content in their peer groups.
Content syndication is not extended practice, but it is one of the crucial lead generation methods that capture those prospects, who are beyond your imagination. Alas, in case your syndication partner does not match up with your goal or you don’t achieve the desired kind of engagement with your content then there are chances that you might lose grip over the content syndication and badly fail. You can avoid such pitfalls by properly mapping out your content syndication strategy and wait for the good returns. Let me introduce you to some of the content syndication strategies:
- LinkedIn Publishing
LinkedIn has more than 590 million users that include influencers, decision-makers, directors, C level personnel, and director of companies on a great scale. Broadcasting content on the LinkedIn platform works wonders, as you get a golden opportunity to present your products or service directly to the decision-makers without the interference of any influence or recommender and generate demand.
The company blog is a den of your content marketing strategy, as it talks only about your product or services. The company blog works as a personalized marketing channel that boosts business growth. Publishing unique blog posts on a frequent basis is quite easy and it is the most inexpensive way to boost up the inbound marketing efforts, appeal potential customers and attract traffic to your website. As a publisher, you can ask other bloggers to showcase their content on their platforms and syndicate their content on your blog. This way you can expand your reach and offer interesting content to potential readers, which is worth their time.
- Paid Content Syndication Platforms/Networks
Paid content syndication platforms like Outbrain, Tabola, and SimpleReach allow paid marketers to promote their content on thousands of premium websites.
- Social Media
Social media, the booming digital marketing tool is being utilized at its peak to increase business visibility. It is the most profitable marketing platform that builds a connection between businesses and customers, creates brand awareness, and generates leads and sales. You must consider social media as the strongest content syndication platform as every second million people consume content on various social media platforms. On social media platforms, the most unique and interesting content gets popular in less than a minute, that’s the power of this revolutionary tool.
- Video Sharing Sites
Video is the most preferred content type that is being consumed by the viewers. Due to the busy lifestyle, people spend more time watching videos than reading. Therefore, create videos and share it on popular video-sharing websites such as Vimeo, YouTube and many more.
- Free content syndicating networks
On the free content syndicating platforms like HubPages, Instructables, Infobarrel, etc. anyone can publish their content. Thousands of users and huge traffic turn these websites into a strong source of audience reach. You can syndicate the content on these platforms and backlink it to the blog.
The rise of content syndication means creating great content is not enough, you need to make sure that it flows to the end-user and creates awareness. If you haven’t explored this part of marketing, then pull up your socks and jump into this with your content assets. Make sure you should always have a clear value proposition behind your content offering to get maximum results.