One of UK’s leading independent Chartered Accountants with multiple offices in London and the Home Counties providing advice and support to individuals and businesses required the large volumes of tax returns of Individuals, partnership, Nonresident Corporate & trusts (SA100, SA 700, SA800, and SA900) to be processed in a cost efficient manner and accurately.
- A dedicated team of trained staff with expertise in UK tax regulations deployed for processing and reviewing (Quality Check) the Tax Returns.
- A Manager, duly trained in a UK CA firm, was deployed for efficient processing, problem resolution and keeping team members abreast of changes in Tax Laws.
- Exhaustive checklists were set up and Tax Reconciliations provided as part of output to ensure accuracy.
- Workflow, communication protocols and feedback mechanisms were set up.
- Returns processed on client remote desktop, thus securing the confidential Tax payer data.