If you want to engage your mind, inspire your creativity and develop your career - Datamatics Business Solutions is the place for you! Join the team to redefine your future and upgrade your career. For current positions and to apply online, email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Walk-in for an interview anytime between Mon-Fri from 5pm to 8pm.
Work from home opportunity!!
Contact – 022 66712164/8879/8878
Email – email@example.com
Housewives, Students, Retired people
Qualification & Qualities:
HR SPOC: Jigar Shah
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number – 022 6671 2014
Graduate, MCA, BE
• Independently lead internal audits of different business units by participating in audit planning, risk assessment, audit testing, control evaluation and report drafting.
• Suggest process adequacy and improvements to the business unit based on review of existing control environment and weaknesses.
• Identify and assess key risk factors on the basis of preliminary survey and develop audit scope.
• Prepare audit program and report based on assessed level of risk and controls including approach and execution of audit.
• Follow up of open issues, closure and update audit issues database.
• Conduct fraud investigation/risk assessment.
• Provide suggestions during implementation of process automations.
• Formulate Risk and Control Matrix (RCM)/process maps and agreement with the Process Owners.
• 5+ years of experience in Data Protection, Data Security, ISO-Lead Auditor.
• CISSP-(Certified Info Security Practice) certified.
• Graduate, MCA, BE
HR SPOC: Hemavathi Devadiga
Contact Number – 022 66712312
B.Com graduate with 0-6 months experience and a good academic record
• Manage accounts on various UK based accounting softwares.
• Manage bookkeeping, bank reconciliation, VAT analysis, P&L accounts and finalization of accounts.
• Candidates preferred from CA firm.
• B.Com graduate with 0-6 months experience and a good academic record.
HR SPOC: Vidya Shetty
Contact Number – 022 66719621
B.Com graduate with min 1+ years of experience
• Ensure payment to vendors on a timely basis by adhering to the pay cycle.
• Ensure timely & accurate booking of all day-to-day expenses & cash vouchers as per cost center.
• Debit heads & record narrations accurately in vouchers.
• Manage the bookkeeping for all expenses.
• Ensure all the vouchers are filed sequentially & no missing vouchers.
• Assist in audits & assessments as per requirements.
• Knowledge of statutory liabilities (TDS, GST, Professional Tax, PF, ESI, MLWF, WCT).
• Should adhere to aggressive turnaround time (TAT).
• Strong accountancy background/experience.
• Ability to maintain zero error/100% accuracy standards.
• B.Com graduate with min 1+ years of experience.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel & Work skills.
HR SPOC – Vidya Shetty
Email – email@example.com
Contact Number – 022 66719621
Graduates with excellent communication skills
• Understand project scope and client requirements to conduct research.
• Ensure data quality check as per the defined parameters.
• Meet the project deadlines as per client's request.
• Share research quality feedback with the Junior researchers.
• Ensure that data processed for delivery is as per client scope/project.
• Help in increasing team productivity.
• Meet team targets.
Multitasking as required for projects/clients.
Willingness to work in rotational shifts, including nights.
HR SPOC: Sheldon Quadros
Contact Number – 022 66712164
Graduate/undergraduate with Min 0 to 1 year of experience
• Good English communication.
• Candidates with regional language skills – Tamil, Telegu, Kannada will be preferred.
• Graduate/undergraduate with minimum 0 to 1 year of experience into any BPO calling process.
HR SPOC: Raj Ganatra
Contact Number – 022 66719636