- Strong preparation and review skills of 1040 / 1041 /1065 / 1120 / 1120-S tax returns.
- Ability to review documentation and researches federal and tax return issues.
- Ability to work with raw data to complete calculations, work papers and tax returns.
- Knowledge of international compliance tax forms (Form 5471/8858/8865, etc.) preferred.
- BCom / BAF with 1-5 years of experience into US Tax.
- Should have exposure working on Personal/Individual Tax or Business Tax.
- Ability to work well in a collaborative environment.
- Decent communication skills.
- Should be comfortable working in rotational shifts (afternoon and night shift both). Night shift can extend till 2 AM.
- Location should not be a constrain.