The Great Reshuffle has compelled CFOs and CPA firms to rethink their business and growth strategies. The accounting profession has witnessed a severe talent crunch and almost stagnant growth in revenue from accounting and tax services. This has forced CPA firms to take a second look at offshoring.
As part of the solution, Datamatics presents an on-demand webinar that talks about how CPA firms could address the talent crunch with offshoring.
Learning objectives from this webinar
- How should Accounting firms address the challenges arising from the Great Reshuffle and the rising demand for the right talent?
- What are the key things to consider to scale up the firm’s revenue during these challenging times?
This webinar will help you understand –
- How to ensure business continuity during and beyond the Great Reshuffle.
- How to evaluate whether your accounting firm is ready for offshoring services?
- What are key things to look for in an Offshoring partner?
- What are the key considerations for maximum benefit from outsourced services?
- How to align your internal staff with the offshore team to keep them motivated?
Global Chief Sales Officer, Datamatics Business Solutions
Vice President, Strategic Account Management, Datamatics Business Solutions