One of the largest airline brands based out of Germany, desired to enhance customer loyalty and customer retention rate while curbing the cost. To achieve the same, they had to extend robust customer relationship management support to the customers. However, due to lack of resources and outbound call expertise, it wasn’t a cakewalk for the client.
- Shifted the call center support to a budget-friendly location
- 150+ aviation expert dialers were appointed for outbound calling
- Pre-flight and post-flight customer assistance was provided
- 99% improvement in the customer relationship management support
- 80% cost optimization due to cost-efficient location